Author Angela Aaron's Blog: Come Meet Some Great Michigan Authors!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Come Meet Some Great Michigan Authors!

Hi All,
I will be joining this great line-up of awesome authors in Grand Ledge, Michigan on April 25th! I write steamy romances sure to curl your toes and leave you breathless! I will be bringing all four of my books, The Guardian, The Fire of Beltane, Pleasure Island and A Mediterranean Affair plus I will have chocolate! I have copies of my books signed by sexy cover model, Jimmy Thomas, as well as myself and I'll have a few other surprises. You can read excerpts of my books and listen to a snippet of the audio version of The Fire of Beltane on my webpage at: www.AngelaAaronAuthor.yolasite.com . You can always hook up with me here on Facebook at Angela Aaron Author or Twitter @AngelaAaronAuth. Did I mention I will be bringing chocolate? LOL. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment