Author Angela Aaron's Blog: Razel Dazzle will bedazzle you!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Razel Dazzle will bedazzle you!

Razel Dazzle by Elizabeth Morgan

If you liked "once upon a times" and "happy ever afters" as a child, then you will love Elizabeth Morgan's sexy version of a classic fairy tale. Razel Dazzle is a sizzling contemporary retelling of Repunzel, complete with a beautiful princess, evil mother and charming prince.


Razel D' Punz is the hottest, mega model in the business, groomed from a very early age by her mother and founder of Ivory Tower Modeling Agency. Razel knows nothing else of life except for what her mother, Gabriella, orchestrates for her. One day she meets stunning new photographer, Matthew Prince who causes her to reflect on the solitary life forced upon her. Realizing how lonely she really is, Razel knows she has big decisions to make concerning her future. I loved to hate Gabriella, who to me, seemed a very Cruella de Vil-like villain. I found I immediately sympathized with Razel and her plight and cheered her on as she fell for handsome Matthew Prince.

Elizabeth's talent for writing such believable characters drew me in immediately. This
fast paced novella was not short on details or action demonstrating a perfect mix of both. The story had just the perfect amount of sizzle to keep my adult tastes satisfied. Razel Dazzle had me hooked from the first chapter. It was a very romantic and fascinating tale in it's own right while also retaining the magic of the original fairy tale.

Reading a book based on a fairy tale, I expected a "happily ever after" and Elizabeth didn't disappoint. She delivered a super story, one I'm sure you will enjoy as much as I did.
Angela Aaron
Author of Pleasure Island,
The Fire of Beltane
The Mediterranean Affair

No comments:

Post a Comment