Author Angela Aaron's Blog: Working the Bugs Out!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Working the Bugs Out!

Good morning,
It's a snowy, breezy morning here.  I hope you are staying warm where you are.
I am continuing to work the bugs out of the new blog trying to open it up for posts and followers as much as I can. If you run into any problems, please shoot me off an email and explain to me what is happening(msangieaaron@gmail.com).  I want as many people to be able to take advantage of the first give away today:  Some lucky person who "follows" my blog today will receive a surprise gift.  
Be patient.  I'm getting there. In the mean time.  Warm up the hot coco, finish the shopping and take some time to relax. :)  ~Angie

2 comments:

  1. looking for ward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jeanne. Would love to interview you in February! ~Angie

    ReplyDelete